Global Child Poverty Rates In Perspective
An OECD report has revealed that Israel, Turkey and Mexico have the highest rates of child poverty (in OECD countries). In these countries, over a quarter of children live in poverty. This is measured as the proportion of children living in households with an equivalised disposable income of less than half of the median income of the total population. Northern Europe has the lowest level of child poverty worldwide with the rate in Denmark 9 times lower than in Israel and Turkey.
- Child poverty rate in the United States 1990-2015Child poverty rate in the United States 1990-2015
- Child poverty in OECD countries 2012Child poverty in OECD countries 2012
- U.S. public opinion on Israel and the Palestinian Authority 2000-2012U.S. public opinion on Israel and the Palestinian Authority 2000-2012
- Globalization Index - top 50 countries 2017Globalization Index - top 50 countries 2017
- Teva Pharmaceutical's number of employees 2010-2016 by regionTeva Pharmaceutical's number of employees 2010-2016 by region
- World bromine production by leading countries 2011-2016World bromine production by leading countries 2011-2016
- Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2017Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2017
- Cost of a dental implant in various countries 2016Cost of a dental implant in various countries 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl