Doctor Google Will See You Now
For many people nowadays, the first port of call upon discovering an unusual rash or feeling a worrying pain is not the doctor, but rather Google. Figures from Eurostat show the countries which are relying the most on medical information from the internet. In Luxembourg, almost three quarters of respondents said that they had turned to the web for health-related information - an increase of 44 percentage points on 2006. Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands are also among the top European countries turning to Google et al for advice.
- New mHealth Google hits 2006-2012New mHealth Google hits 2006-2012
- Leading health and fitness apps in Google Play in Great Britain 2017, by downloadsLeading health and fitness apps in Google Play in Great Britain 2017, by downloads
- Leading Android health apps in Google Play in Finland 2017, by downloadsLeading Android health apps in Google Play in Finland 2017, by downloads
- China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area March 2017China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area March 2017
- Increased health risks through smoking in the U.S. 2014Increased health risks through smoking in the U.S. 2014
- Healthcare importance in U.S. 2017 by genderHealthcare importance in U.S. 2017 by gender
- Healthcare importance in U.S. 2017, by party IDHealthcare importance in U.S. 2017, by party ID
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl