Tesla And The Big Three
Investors are showing Tesla some love. The American manufacturer of premium electric sedans and SUVs hasn't yet sold as many cars as the other Big Three manufacturers sell in a year, but its market cap is soaring and Tesla's crawling up behind market leader General Motors. Critics point out that this is all based on notions of what Tesla could pull off in the future. Time will tell if the firm from Paolo Alto in California can prove its worth.
- Automotive suppliers' share of worldwide automobile manufacture 1985-2015Automotive suppliers' share of worldwide automobile manufacture 1985-2015
- Leading European banks in 2014, by market capitalizationLeading European banks in 2014, by market capitalization
- Domestic equity market capitalization worldwide 2013-2016Domestic equity market capitalization worldwide 2013-2016
- Passenger car production of the United States and worldwide 1998-2016Passenger car production of the United States and worldwide 1998-2016
- Compact car sales in the United States by model 2016Compact car sales in the United States by model 2016
- Passenger car sales in China 2008-2017*, by modelPassenger car sales in China 2008-2017*, by model
- Commercial vehicle sales in China 2008-2017, by modelCommercial vehicle sales in China 2008-2017, by model
- Change of diesel price in selected countries 2016-2017Change of diesel price in selected countries 2016-2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl