Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Do you use Twitter?

Exclusive Premium Statistic

Share of Twitter users in Finland 2017, by usage frequency This statistic shows the results of a survey on the usage and usage frequency of Twitter in Finland in 2017. In that year, 65 percent of the respondents stated that they do not use the service. The remaining share, 35 percent of respondents, used Twitter but with varying frequency. Six percent of respondents used Twitter several times a day, while the most common usage frequency was more seldom than once a week. Twitter is a social media platform that is based on users interacting with messages limited to 140 characters. In Finland, Twitter has been mainly used for news and entertainment purposes. Additionally, Statista provides data based on a survey on the share of Twitter users in the Finland, by age group.
Show more
Exclusive Premium statistic

Get a Premium Account for unrestrained access.
Benefits of our Premium membership:

  • Access to all Premium statistics
  • Download as XLS, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Premium Account
$49 per month*
(billed annually)
*Single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

View price details

Loading statistic...
Share of respondents
--
--
--
--
--
--
Share of respondents
--
--
--
--
--
--
Exclusive Premium statistic

Get a Premium Account for unrestrained access.
Benefits of our Premium membership:

  • Access to all Premium statistics
  • Download as XLS, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Premium Account
$49 per month*
(billed annually)
*Single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

View price details

© Statista 2017

Download Settings Share
Chart type
Datalabels
Share on Social Media
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
Description Source More information
This statistic shows the results of a survey on the usage and usage frequency of Twitter in Finland in 2017. In that year, 65 percent of the respondents stated that they do not use the service. The remaining share, 35 percent of respondents, used Twitter but with varying frequency. Six percent of respondents used Twitter several times a day, while the most common usage frequency was more seldom than once a week. Twitter is a social media platform that is based on users interacting with messages limited to 140 characters. In Finland, Twitter has been mainly used for news and entertainment purposes. Additionally, Statista provides data based on a survey on the share of Twitter users in the Finland, by age group.
Show more
Release date
June 2017
Region
Finland
Survey time period
week 21, 2017 to week 22, 2017
Number of respondents
1,005 respondents
Age group
15-74 years
Method of interview
Online panel
Supplementary notes
The question was phrased by the source as follows: "Mitä sosiaalisia medioita ylipäänsä käytät? Merkitse myös miten usein käytät k.o. palvelua. Twitter."

The results have been weighted to represent the entire population.

Percentage points exceeding or falling below 100 percent are probably due to rounding.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year

Statistics on "Social media usage in Finland"

  • Reach
The most important statistics
  • User demographics
The most important statistics
  • User behavior
The most important statistics

Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format

Social media usage in Finland

All Information
in one Presentation

Social media usage in Finland

Everything On "Social media usage in Finland" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista for Your Company: The Research and Analysis Tool

  • Product Film
  • Statistics
  • Downloads

Our Premium Statistics - facts for your business

Currently, Statista provides more than 1 million statistics.
93 percent (all Premium content) are exclusively accessible via our professional accounts.

Unlimited access

As a Statista Premium customer, you receive unlimited access to all statistics at all times. Including downloads of data in the most common formats (XLS, PDF & PNG). Create relevant and significant statistics in no time.

You are in good company

Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages

Our Business Solutions: Save Time and Money

only

$588*

per year
Your advantages
  • Full access to all our statistics
  • Download as XLS, PDF & PNG
  • Relevant data: complete source information
All functions of our platform illustrated face-to-face
  • Learn how Statista supports your company
  • Extensive tour across the whole portal
  • Personal guidance by our support team
The knowledge database for your company
  • All functions of the Premium Account
  • Access to dossiers, forecasts and studies
  • Access to our international database
  • Publishing rights and other exclusive functions

Statistics on the topic

Topics

About Statista

Learn more about how Statista can support your business.

Request webinar