This chart breaks down smartphone sales in four major markets between March and May 2014, by operating system.
This chart shows how people plan to use their smartphones to follow the world cup.
This chart compares the monthly data consumption of potential cord-cutters with that of average broadband subscribers in the United States.
This chart shows the reach of social networks among Americans aged 18 to 29 years.
This chart illustrates that Twitter's user growth is decelerating rather quickly.
This chart shows the growth of average time spent per day with major media by U.S. adults.
This chart shows the motivation behind brands' use of Twitter as a marketing tool.
This chart shows the percentage of small businesses using the following in 2013.
This chart shows how long Americans are using Facebook and Twitter on different platforms.
This chart illustrates how young Americans are apparently losing interest in facebook. Since January 2011, the number of users aged 13 to 24 has declined by more than 6 million.
This chart shows the percentage of respondents saying that “married people having an affair is morally unacceptable”.
While experts are busy arguing about when traditional TV should officially be declared dead, people continue to do what they have always done: they watch TV.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl